- Max Baucus, U.S. Senate
- James E. Bayne, Exxon Corporation
- Theodore R. Benna, 401(k) Association
- Dianne Bennett, Hodgson Russ Andrew Woods &
- James Bentley, American Hospital Association
- John H. Biggs, TIAA-CREF
- Richard Billings, R.L. Billings and Company
- Jay W. Bixby, National Conference on Public Employee
- J. Kenneth Blackwell, State of Ohio
- Phyllis C. Borzi, O'Donoghue & O'Donoghue
- Jon Boscia, Lincoln National Corporation
- John Brennan, The Vanguard Group
- Eli Broad, SunAmerica, Inc.
- Colette Brown, University of Hawaii
- Ellen A. Bruce, University of Massachusetts
- Melissa Buckley, Prima Facie, Inc.
- R. Thomas Buffenbarger, International Association of
Machinists and Aerospace Workers
- Donald J. Butt, U.S. West Investment Management Company
- Paula Calimafde, Small Business Council of America
- Joyce D. Campbell, Senator Bob Dole
- Carroll Campbell, Jr., American Council of Life
- Hilda M. Cannon, Georgia-Pacific Corporation
- Marshall N. Carter, State Street Corporation
- David Certner, American Association of Retired Persons
- Pamela Cipriano, American Nurses Association
- Nelson Civello, Dain Rauscher, Inc.
- William L. Clay, Jr., Missouri General Assembly
- Christopher Clements, Golden Eagle Distributors
- James Collins, North Dakota Public Employees Retirement
- William Dale Crist, California Public Employees
- Jerry Dattel, Legg Mason Wood Walker, Inc.
- John David Davenport, International Foundation for
- Sheryl Davenport, St. Louis Teachers Union
- Clinton Demetriou, BellSouth Telecommunications, Inc.
- James Dimon, Travelers Group
- Paul R. Dimond, Miller, Caufield, Paddoch & Stone
- Benjamin Domenech, Human Events
- Douglas Dority, United Food and Commercial Workers
- Adam Dubitsky, ABD Communications, Inc.
- Lynn Dudley, APPWP
- Ken Duncan, Louisiana State Treasury
- Patricia Dunn, Barclays Global Investors
- Pierre S. DuPont, Richard, Layton & Finger
- Frederic Edelman, Edelman Financial Services, Inc.
- Charles E. Elliott, Mississippi Credit Union System
- John N. Erlenborn, Georgetown University Law Center
- William L. Eubanks, Jr., Eubanks & Betts, PLLC
- Shannon Evans, Evans & Associates
- Harris Fawell, Member of Congress
- Karen Ferguson, Pension Rights Center
- Peter Ferrara, Americans For Tax Reform
- Gary Fethke, The University of Iowa
- Mark Fetting, Prudential Investments Retirement
- Mike Fitzgerald, State of Iowa
- Jonathan Barry Forman, University of Oklahoma College
- Carolyn Forrest, UAW
- Lynn Franzoi, Fox Group, A News Corporation Company
- William G. Gale, The Brookings Institution
- Robert Garner, Ernst & Young LLP
- Ray Gaydos, Marriott International
- Ron Gebhartsbauer, American Academy of Actuaries
- Sam Gejdenson, U.S. House of Representatives
- Gary Gentzler, Gentzler & Smith Associates, Inc.
- Robert Georgine, Building and Construction Trade
- Leo W. Gerard, United Steelworkers of America
- Craig Gholston, Gen-X Invest
- Dylan Coburn Glenn, Dylan Gelnn for Congress
- Lamond Godwin, Peachtree Asset Management
- William Goldberg, KPMG Peat Marwick LLP
- James T. Gordon, American Administration Services
- Vicki Gottlich, National Senior Citizens Law Center
- Brian Graff, American Society of Pension Actuaries
- Bob Graham, U.S. Senate
- Joe Grano, Paine Webber, Inc.
- Mathew Greenwald, Mathew Greenwald & Associates
- Sarita Gupta, U.S. Students Association
- Daniel Halperin, Harvard Law School
- Brent R. Harris, PIMCO Funds
- Thomas J. Healey, Goldman, Sachs & Co.
- Teresa Heinz, Heinz Family Foundation
- John T. Herndon, Florida State Board of Administration
- Melissa Heiger, State Street Global Advisors
- Donald Hill, Georgia Department of Insurance
- Jim Hill, Oregon State Treasury
- Amy Holmes, Independent Women's Forum
- Mary Hounsell, Women's Institute For A Secure
- David R. Hubers, American Express Financial Advisors
- Frank Hurt, Bakery, Confectionaery & Tobacco
Workers International Union
- Marlynne Ingram, University of Iowa
- Milton M. Irvin, Blalock & Partners, L.P.
- Richard W. Jackson, Presnell Gage Accounting &
- Regina Jefferson, Catholic University of America
- Gloria T. Johnson, Coalition of Labor Union Women
- Karen Jordan, Alaska Pension Services, Ltd.
- Howard Kaloogian, California State Legislature
- Alan N. Kanter, Alan N. Kanter & Associates, Inc.
- John Kimpel, Fidelity Investments
- Beth Kobliner, Freelance
- Robert D. Krinsky, The Segal Company
- Barbara J. Krumsiek, Calvert Group, Ltd.
- Carmela G. Lacayo, National Association For Hispanic
- Marc Lackritz, Securities Industry Association
- Heather Lamm, Third Millennium
- Diahann Lassus, National Association of Women Business
- Richard Lauer, Lauer Financial Group, Ltd
- Gerald Letendre, Diamond Casting & Machine Co.,
- William Lucy, AFSCME
- Marian Lupu, Pima Council On Aging
- Ronald R. Lyons, Stewart Brothers Paint Company
- William M. Lyons, American Century Companies, Inc.
- Julius A. Maddox, Michigan Education Association
- Joseph D. Malone, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Shawn Marcell, Prima Facie, Inc.
- Johnetta Marshall, Older Women's League
- Phil Matthews, BlackRock Financial Management, Inc.
- Nancy Mayer, Office of the General Treasurer
- H. Carl McCall, New York State Comptroller's Office
- Douglas J. McCarron, United Brotherhood of Carpenters
- Thomas J. McInerney, Aetna Retirement Services
- Kevin McRaith, American Express Trust
- Martha A. McSteen, National Committee To Preserve
Social Security and Medicare
- Ron Merolli, National Life of Vermont
- Rita D. Metras, Eastman Kodak Company
- Virginia Miller, Fleet Financial Group
- James A. Mitchell, American Express Financial Advisors
- Daniel Mitchell, The Heritage Foundation
- Charles Moody, C.D. Moody Construction Company, Inc.
- Lena Moore, Paul Junior High School
- Dana M. Muir, University of Michigan Business School
- Alicia H. Munnell, Boston College Carroll School of
- Heather Nauert, Pioneer Strategies, Inc.
- Richard Neal, U.S. House of Representatives
- Byron Oliver, Cigna Retirement & Investment
- Anna Padia, The Newspaper Guild of the Communications
- Aubrey Patterson, BancorpSouth, Inc.
- Martha Priddy Patterson, KMPG Compensation &
- Henry Paulson, Jr., Goldman Sachs & Co.
- Donald Payne, U.S. House of Representatives
- Susan M. Phillips, Federal Reserve System
- Martha Phillips, Concord Coalition
- Michael Pietzsch, Polese, Pietzsch, Williams, &
- Jeffrey Pollock, New Hampshire Business Development
- Earl Pomeroy, U.S. House of Representatives
- Kenneth Porter, DuPont Company
- Richard Prey, The Principal Financial Group
- Louis E. Prezau, City National Bank of New Jersey
- Hugh Price, Urban League
- Curtis L. Pringle, California State Assembly
- Steve Protulis, National Council of Senior Citizens
- Anna M. Rappaport, William M. Mercer, Inc.
- Ronald Readmond, International Equity Partners, Inc.
- Frank Ready, Public Employees' Retirement System of
- Beth I. Renge, Renge & Securities Company, Inc.
- Hans Riemer, 2030 CENTER
- Elaine Roberts, South Dakota Education Association
- Pati Robinson, Westin Hotels & Resorts
- Elaine Rosen, UNUM Life Insurance Company of America
- Robert Rozen, Washington Counsel, P.C.
- Heather Ruth, The Bond Market Association
- Linda R. Savitsky, Government Finance Officers of U.S.
- Deborah Sawyer, Enviromental Designs
- Andrea Batista Schlesinger, Social Security Challenge
- Beau Schweikert, Economic Security 2000 Nations Bank
- Robert T. Scully, National Association of Police
- Susan Serota, Winthrop, Stimson, Putman & Roberts
- Gerry Shea, AFL-CIO
- Samuel J. Simmons, National Caucus and Center On Black
- Fredric S. Singerman, Seyfarth, Shaw, Fairweather &
- Maceo K. Sloane, NCM Capital Management Group, Inc
- William H. Song, Davies, Roberts & Reid
- Randi L. Starr, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- John L. Steffens, Merrill Lynch & Company, Inc.
- Ken Steiner, Watson Wyatt Worldwide
- Andrew Stern, SEIU
- C. Eugene Steuerle, The Urban Institute
- Victoria L. Swaja, Information Network Corporation
- Leland Harris Swenson, National Farmers Union
- Richard Thau, Third Millennium
- Fernando Torres-Gil, University of California, Los
- Marion Tse, Goodwin, Proctor & Hoar, LLP
- Sandra Turner, Sandra R. Turner & Associates, Inc.
- Thomas C. Walker, Associated Benefits Corporation
- Brad Walsh, Mitchell McNutt Threadgill Smith & Sams,
- Sunny Warren, 4th Congressional District of Georgia
- Eugene R. Waschbush, National Council On Teacher
- Carolyn Weaver, American Enterprise Institute
- Milton Wells, Wells & Associates
- James Wordsworth, Jr's Steakhouse
- Albert C. Zapanta, U.S. Mexico Chamber of Commerce
- James W. Ziglar, Painewebber, Inc.
- Roger H. Zion, 60 Plus Association